2014-07-31

Teaming up with BitPay

The success of Bitcoin depends on a lot of factors, but one very important is serious actors getting in. BitPay is one of those. And I'm glad to announce I'm teaming up with them to raise bitcoin donations for my campaign.
In May BitPay raised $30 million at a $160 million evaluation, with Virgins Richard Branson and Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang participating, according to TechCrunch.

I’m running for Parliament on the idea that all politics is global. The world is getting connected in an unprecedented way. Bitcoin is a symbol of this development, and could also play a huge part in changing how the world works.

To promote the spreading of Bitcoin and increase the awareness of new political challenges, I will – as the first political candidate in the world – only accept campaign donations in bitcoin.

To support my campaign, use the BitPay widget on the right side of the blog.

Donations from other countries than Sweden are allowed and most welcome!

Inga kommentarer: